Thermocomplex PERLITE IP-100 plaster makes it possible to combine the processes of plastering and improving the heat and sound insulation and waterproofing properties of walls and facades of buildings with different intended purposes. After drying, it completely retains its unique characteristics for a long period of operation.
It has unique strength, porosity and is fire resistant. It provides the finished material with heat and sound insulation properties.SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS, MATERIAL PROPERTIES:
Preparation of the solution
- It is used as a finishing pigmented decorative plaster with a texture of such type as "bark beetle", "marble", "raincoat" and other decorations.
- Eco-friendly, does not contain or emit toxic substances
- It is made on the basis of perlite for internal and external application.
- Manual and mechanized application.
- Plastering of indoor premises with any humidity level (including bathrooms, toilets, shower rooms, basements, entrance halls, parking lots, etc.)
- It is applied to any surface except glass and metal.
- It has breathable properties, ensures the outflow of moisture, eliminates mold and mildew.
- Efficiently replaces existing systems for heat insulation of facades.
- It saves heat and reduces the noise level in the room.
- Resistance to microorganisms and rodents.
- Minimal load the walls, inter-floor construction during restoration works and repair works in the old housing stock.
Pour the dry mixture into a container with clean water in the proportion of one bag of the mixture (9 kg.) and 7 liters of water. The content must be thoroughly mixed for 4-6 minutes until homogeneous mass is obtained. The resulting solution must be kept for 5-6 minutes and then thoroughly mixed again. As a result, we get a homogeneous plastic mass. It is necessary to work with the resulting mixture at a temperature above +5 degrees Celsius for 3 hours.Application method
Thermocomplex PERLITE IP-100 is an environmentally friendly material, does not contain toxic substances, and only improves its properties over time. The material is simple and easy to use, applied according to the standard technology (like any leveling plaster). It can be used for external and internal work, applied manually or mechanically.Preparation of the surface
The surface does not need to be treated with special repair compositions, primers and waterproofing compositions before starting works. It will be enough to remove the areas prone to shedding and dust from the surface. Reinforcing net for the facade is not required as well.Consumption of the mixture
One bag of the mixture (25 liters with a weight of 9 kg.) when applied to a surface with a thickness of 10 mm, the coated area will be 2.5-3 sq. m. It is necessary to take into account the smoothness of the base for the work, which may cause additional consumption.Product packaging and storage
The entire range of THERMOCOMPLEX dry building mixes is packed in high-quality paper bags with a volume of 25 liters and a weight of 9 kg. The shelf life of each product is indicated on the packaging and is 12 months, subject to all conditions.