Thermocomplex GYPSUM PERLITE
is used for interior decoration of buildings and structures. Produced on the basis of perlite with the addition of high quality gypsum. Perlite is a rock of volcanic origin. It has unique strength, porosity and is not subject to fires. Gives warmth to the finished material, has sound insulation properties..SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS, MATERIAL PROPERTIES:
- Environmentally friendly, does not contain or emit toxic substances.
- Produced on the basis of perlite and gypsum for interior and work.
- Manual and mechanized application.
- Plastering of interiors with any level of humidity.
- It can be applied on any surface except glass and metal.
- It is breathable, provides moisture drainage, eliminates mold and mildew.
- Qualitatively replaces existing systems for heat insulation and sound insulation of surfaces.
- Provides heat savings and reduces room noise.
- Resistance to microorganisms and rodents.
- Minimally loads walls, interfloor ceilings when carrying out restoration work and repair work in the old housing stock.
Pour the dry mixture into a container with clean water in proportion to one bag of the mixture (9 kg.) 7 liters of water are needed. All contents must be thoroughly mixed for 4-6 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained. The resulting solution is kept for 5-6 minutes and then thoroughly mixed again. The result is a homogeneous plastic mass. Work with the resulting mixture must be carried out at a temperature of more than +5 degrees Celsius for 3 hours. Mode of application
Thermocomplex GYPSUM PERLITE is an environmentally friendly material, does not contain toxic substances, and only improves its properties over time. The material is simple and easy to use, it is applied according to standard technology (like any leveling plaster). It is used for internal work, applied manually or mechanically.Surface preparation for work
To start work, the surface does not need to be treated with special repair compounds, primer and waterproofing compounds. It will be enough to remove the areas subject to crumbling and dust the surface. It is also not required to carry out work on the reinforcement of the mesh for the facade.Mixture consumption during work
One bag of the mixture when applied to a surface with a thickness of 10 mm, the coverage area will be 2.5-3 sq.m. Of course, it is necessary to take into account the evenness of the base for work, which may affect additional consumption. Product packaging and storage
The entire range of THERMOCOMPLEX
dry building mixtures is packed in high-quality paper bags with a volume of 25 liters and a weight of 9 kg. The shelf life of each product is indicated on the package and is 12 months if all conditions are met.